Franklin Method® Equestrian Trainer Diploma
Fully Certified Franklin Method Equestrian Trainers. These trainers have undergone 10 full days of training, completed case studies, supportive online video content, practical exams and a written exam.
- “Franklin Method® Equestrian Trainer”
- 10 full days of training.
- Case studies, homework, supportive online video content, 2 practical teaching exams and a written exam.
- Covering the Franklin Method fundamental principles as they apply to equestrians.
- Proper usage of Franklin Balls and Franklin Bands (mounted and dismounted) for optimal equestrian performance.
- Training in embodied anatomy, imagery, biomechanics and Dynamic Neurocognitive Imagery™ (DNI) specifically for riders.